vrijdag 10 april 2009

You heard it here first




When I was looking for an independent international distributor for my book Abba...Zappa, I discovered that there isn’t one on the internet. So here is:

photographybooks.eu

As I am based in Amsterdam, don’t be surprised to find a lot of Dutch and Belgian photography books and magazines. My aim, however, is to distribute photography books from all over the world, to everywhere in the world.

If you know of any great photography books that urgently need international distribution, please let me know.

I hope you like the initiative,

Best regards,
Gijsbert Hanekroot

(photographybooks.eu is a trade mark of W15 Consultancy, Amsterdam, in cooperation with Hexpoor Support Centre B.V., Boxtel,Netherlands)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten